Brahman Heifer Video

Help Support Steer Planet:

qbcattle

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!   SEARCH THIGPEN FAVOR - QB CATTLE COMPANY

I have been experimenting with making videos, and i wanted to show off this little heifer of mine. And for those who do not know much about the brahman breed she will be pretty to look at none-the-less.

I look forward to hearing your comments

Thank You,
Kolten Thigpen
QB Cattle Co

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1p4jwIK6hY

qbcattle

No i wish she could be registered and shown, that is her momma in the background, that is out of a beefmaster X maine cow and then bred back to a reg. brahman cover bull. So the heifer is really just a hair over 3/4 but that makes her even more valuable to me for producing show calves.

ware6

WOW!!  Kolten , your heifer is really pretty and stylish.  She has a great look to her .  Any relation to our calves we bought from you?  Our vet really loves the smoky simbrah we bougth from you.  Keep up the great breeding program you have!!

qbcattle

Thank You so much! Im glad the calves are working out for you! This heifers mom is out of the same cow herd but she was bred to a brahman bull.

qbcattle

Thank you, i have been wanting to learn how to make these videos for a while, because i have been blessed the past two years with all but one of my calves being sold through steerplanet! and i figured if i could make these videos it would make things that much better for those looking to buy a calf rather than just having seen a picture. thanks again for the comments!