Brainstorming items to sell at the county fair?

Help Support Steer Planet:

rrhjr

There seems to be so much money to be made at county fairs...thought people would offer advice to members about products they sell at the county fair.  I mean as an exhibitor I'm at the fair all the time, might as well make a few bucks!! Thanks for the ideas.

savaged

If it's hot cheap drinks (like one dollar bottle sodas) will sell like hotcakes.  It's usually the fair board letting you sell that is the problem.  (pop)

braunvieh

Our 4-H club did things like Betsy Bingo or Duck Drop to make money. Sell so many squares, put the animal in and where it poops, that person wins. Split the $$ 50/50. It was very popular when we did it.

CM Cattle

braunvieh said:
Our 4-H club did things like Betsy Bingo or Duck Drop to make money. Sell so many squares, put the animal in and where it poops, that person wins. Split the $$ 50/50. It was very popular when we did it.
Thats a great way to make money, we did it to make money for ffa.

chiangus

I made a ton of money one year selling those knockoff sunglasses of oakley

You used to be able to buy them for around $2.50 and I would sell them for $20

I think it might be illegal though

JbarL

family fair pictures.....( preferably standing beside your animals and your banner...   )or just a portrait  ......folks have fun at the fair and most dont have any family or date pictures with a cow thats for sure...just need a lap top for downloadin and editing...( some printere dont even need that.)....and most have power avaliable for a printer..take about 10 mins...soup to nuts......(while some ones talkin to em bout how great cows are..    ;)....)jbarl

BCCC

CM Cattle said:
braunvieh said:
Thats a great way to make money, we did it to make money for ffa.
We also do it every year, We just make the bingo card on the grass with spray paint, and set up panels and let them stand for awhile. We normally have about 10 games going at once.