bred heifers for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

TMBCATTLE

I have for sale a nice set of bred heifers. There are 23 of them, 15 of which stuck to the AI and 8 bull breds. The heifers were AIed for March 1 calves and the clean up bull was in for 60 days. They were AI ed to The Ringer, Predator and Doc and were cleaned up with an Ali son. The heifers are sired by some of the best names in the business, Maximus, Sight Unseen, Friction,Shiver,Immortal and several pure bred Angus heifers. Half are home raised and the other half were hand selected out of two herds. I had intended on keeping all of them but  I lost a pasture and they gotta go.  I would like to sell as a group but I would divide them up into smaller groups if anyone is interested. Located in Monmouth, IL.

BABYTEX

Where are you located?  I am the mother of babytex and my husband was actually looking for some bred heifers for our own stock.  Just happened to see your post.

fordman

hey do you still have those heifers for sale, can you pm me some info and pics if you still have them.

ebyoder

Are they all the same price?  We are looking for a few, not sure how many.  Can we come look at them this weekend?

How far from St. Louis are you?

Thanks
Eric