Bred Shorthorn and Mainetainer Heifer for Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

daddyshowgirl

We have two bred heifers for sale; A bred Maintainer heifer and a shorthorn heifer. The shorthorn is is sired by ace of diamonds and out of a daughter of ALM Tequila. She is a May 2nd 2008 and was purchased from Melroe Farms of Gwinner, ND. We had good luck with her all year and she has a very good disposition. She is bred to Jazzman which is Jakes Proud Jazz Son. She is due to calve June 5th. Let me know if your interested or what your thoughts are etc. Thanks!!

The Maintainer Heifer is Sired by Warrant (Heat Wave X Draft Pick X Meyer 734) out of DCC Playmate 5H, a great cow from the DeRouchey Program  by Black Dice.  She is 37.5% Maine, and polled.  She was born 3-24-08.  She did well this past summer.  She is bred to Tiny Tim at Lautner's, a Maine bull that should be calving ease as he has a 65# BW  he is out of Ali X Witch Doctor, he is TH and PHA free.  She is due April 28, and should produce a great calf with lots of bone, thickness and hair.

We are located in West Central MN and only 2 1/2 hours from Sioux Falls, SD. Please PM me for more information and pictures.
For some reason it will not let me upload my photos, so I will try later or I can email you pictures.. let me know either by pm-ing me or emailing me [email protected] Thanks!!  :)

Attachments

• 11-29-09  Heifers 014.jpg
    11-29-09 Heifers 014.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 42

kfacres

daddyshowgirl said:
We are located in West Central MN and only 2 1/2 hours from Sioux Falls, SD. Please PM me for more information and pictures.
For some reason it will not let me upload my photos, so I will try later or I can email you pictures.. let me know either by pm-ing me or emailing me [email protected] Thanks!!   :)

CAmeyers, did you read the original post???  Could paint a better picture on a wall!!!!

OH Breeder

SOmetimes it is the extension on the picture. Pay close attention to the format your photos are in. Most picture editing programs you can open the picture and resave in an acceptable format. JPG is probably the easiest.

daddyshowgirl

Have responded to your questions..sent you pms! Thanks everyone for your interest!! Let me know if you want pictures!!
OH Breeder: they were in jpeg form... it is almost just as easy to email them because then I am able to forward them..and I have many pictures... haha... but thanks for your help tho..it said i had to many so i tried one and that still didn't work... and i tried to add photos after i posted my post but how do you do that? never really put up posts... so...Thanks!

linnettejane

underneath the box that you type your post in, there is "additional options" in blue...select that..."attach" will pop up...use the browse button to find the file..select the file and then hit open....if you have more than one picture, right beside of browse it says "more attachments"...select that...you can only put 5 pics per post, if you have more pics than that, just do another post...