Breeder of Heat Wave

Help Support Steer Planet:

simmyman67

Haha aj that's probably true! and yeah Brad Hook did the Man Behind the Bull videos

afhm

DBL J1 said:
Brad Hook did a story of the breeder of Heatseeker passing away a while back .
Larry Campbell was one of the owners of Heat Seeker.  Grahams in Missouri or maybe Iowa raised him.  I'm not sure if they are still in business or not.

aj

Maybe its like the King Tuts curse......only the Sun Seeker curse. Ooooooooooh scary. ;D

rarebirdz

Y would that breder keep a 170lb c section calf as a bull? Or flush the dam?  Not sayin the bull didnt do grat things in the clubby world but with a start lke he had I m suprised he got the oportunity.

Doc

rarebirdz said:
Y would that breder keep a 170lb c section calf as a bull? Or flush the dam?  Not sayin the bull didnt do grat things in the clubby world but with a start lke he had I m suprised he got the oportunity.

Your posts make my head hurt trying to read them with all the letters left out of the words. :)

knabe

rarebirdz said:

jst gose to shw tat sng trate anlyss is fulty at th oposit extrm as wll.  gud thgn sumwhun had sum fission.

kfacres

Doc said:
rarebirdz said:

Your posts make my head hurt trying to read them with all the letters left out of the words. :)

that's the best post, and most agreeable thing we've ever had in common...

rarebirdz said:

He was sold and priced as a county fair steer- dirt cheep, with no future outlook involved...