breeding suggestions

Help Support Steer Planet:

giantpinefarm

This is my Ace of Diamonds heifer out of a Blue Tool cow. She is currently bred to I-67 and we are looking at bulls for next year, I was thinking about using Monopoly Money or Walkie Talkie. Anybody have any other suggestions? 

Attachments

• Nat (800x538).jpg
    Nat (800x538).jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 264

sizzler14

i wouldnt go walkie talkie. I think monopoly money could for sure work. May also try Power and Balance or Grizzly Bear on her. and btw, very nice heifer! if she milks, i can see her generating a lot of $

Warrior10

Sizzler14 said:
i wouldnt go walkie talkie. I think monopoly money could for sure work. May also try Power and Balance or Grizzly Bear on her. and btw, very nice heifer! if she milks, i can see her generating a lot of $
I agree, I think both Mono Money and Grizzly Bear could give you a very good calf and at a safe 2nd calf weight. Very good looking heifer.

mark tenenbaum

If you want to keep em blue,and clean:Young Money-or Simm Cross young money son on Trausches-,HAA Wisdom,,Excell 80,maybe i-80 ,Breathe EZ,or Comfort Zone , .Carriers:power-Balance if shes got some size,Manchild,or Rainmaker,and after that,something with black some simm, seems to produce blues. O0

parkerqb7

Sizzler14 said:
I have seen some walkie talkie calves and wasn't that impressed they placed second to last in their classes