Angus- Lutton
Shorthorn- Double Vision
Simmi-  Shear Force
Hereford- Online
Maine- Ali
Clubby- Heatwave
Char- TR FIREWATER

dkttyler

My other would be BC Matrix- He makes some really good cows.

Sorry can not agree with BC Matrix for me they were the smallest slowest growing cattle I have breed with the females having very little milk. R1Livestock 1680 may of breed some good carcase cattle but man has he cost the angus with his defects I think IMO we would of been better off with out him.
My picks for angus EXT, Leachman Right Time, TC  Stockman 2164 and 365

They have been really good cows for me

Woody

So is this supposed to be bulls of today or of the last 10 or 20 years or longer cuz that makes a huge difference.

Bryan

I'm new to breeding cattle but in my experiences for Angus i had best luck with Predestined and for clubby it would be Ali, Who Made Who. i haven't really used the other breeds enough to make an opinion

CMAHerefords

I personally think you should take the top 8 from each breed and then have the champions in one big bracket at the end. It would be much easier for people to compare.

OR

I would break it up to older bulls ( 2004 and older) and New-er bulls (2005-2011) this way some of those old foundation sires like Meyer and heatwave or who made who don't win every year. Then you could either have 2 champions or face the two champions off for a supreme deal. Its just hard to compare two bulls that their is quite a difference in age with how far some cattle have came over the years.

Just a thought

Dvrom

CMAHerefords said:
I personally think you should take the top 8 from each breed and then have the champions in one big bracket at the end. It would be much easier for people to compare.

OR

I would break it up to older bulls ( 2004 and older) and New-er bulls (2005-2011) this way some of those old foundation sires like Meyer and heatwave or who made who don't win every year. Then you could either have 2 champions or face the two champions off for a supreme deal. Its just hard to compare two bulls that their is quite a difference in age with how far some cattle have came over the years.

Just a thought
yes that was my plans

CMAHerefords

Hereford top 8

Remitall Online 122L
C-S Pure Gold 98170
Excel L18
Tundra 63N
CS Boomer 29F
Nitro
Purple Milsap
Enuff Prophet

Honorable Mention:

About Time 734
P606
Bailout -No daughters in production yet tho
Moler
Bright Future

amcosgra

Herefords- Remitall Online 122L, C -S Pure Gold 98170, Star Bright Future 533P ET, BR Moler ET, Remitall Keynote 20X, CS Boomer 29F, Remitall Kootenay 9K, BR DM Channing ET

In a couple of years UPS TCC Nitro 1ET, Star TCF Shock & Awe 158W ET, and TH 75J 243R Bailout 144U ET will crack this list I believe.