Bull Bracket

Help Support Steer Planet:

BLRanch

I'm pretty sure there used to be a bull bracket on here a while back, but I didn't see one this year. Maybe it happens later? I thought it would be kinda fun to do a bracket with just new sires. Sound like fun or did someone beat me to this idea?

jason

It would be cool is we could actually get it setup in a real bracket, where people vote and it moves the bull into the next round.  There has to be something out there.

RankeCattleCo

Okay-
Lets pick the best bulls since 2008; The can be born before that

When considering a matchup pick by- 1/2 bull himself, 1/4 offspring/Future impact for 2011 models, and 1/4 The likelyhood of YOU using him in YOUR herd.  We can do 2011 promotional bulls but they won't have any calves on the ground.

For all fairness though we should probably keep Heat Wave and all his little clone pals out of the conversation.

I'll start a list, if you have a problem with one of my picks or have more to add just say so.

Monopoly
Mono Money
Mono 2
Eye Candy
Smilin BOB
I-80
Northern Improvement
Grizzly
Carpe Deim
Alias
Troubadour
Carnac
Ali's Solution
Mercedez Benz
Irish Whiskey
Bodacious
WMW
Dirty Hairy 2
Milkman
I'm sure I'm missing lots of good ones, just post a comment to add to the list.

Warrior10

Just scrolled through Lautner's, Trausch's and Cattle Vision real quick and here are a few I consider worth mentioning....
Bojo
Thriller
Chopper
Tiger Woods
Walks Alone
BIM
Sunseeker
Doctor Who

DKT Angus

Don't just look at your clubbies, some of these clubby bulls are out of good angus dams. So think about those good non clubby bulls(doesn't mean look at angus means look at all breds).

Some bulls to add to your list would be (i know someone said after 2008 but these guys are some of the greats to graze the face of this planet) Final Answer, EXT, Pioneer, these are very few that i feel are great i could come up with 32 angus bulls if i wanted to but i wont.

RankeCattleCo

Compiled list-

Monopoly
Mono Money
Mono 2
Eye Candy
Smilin BOB
I-80
Northern Improvement
Grizzly
Carpe Deim
Alias