Bulls needed for cleanup

Help Support Steer Planet:

CJ95

Bulls needed for cleanup

Hi, I am in need of a couple bulls for cleanup on some heifer in a couple weeks. I need a shorthorn bull for some purebred heifers and a bull that would work on some club calf heifers. We are located in extreme northwest Missouri and would be willing to travel.

The shorthorn bull needs to have some flash. We are going to be using him on heifers but extremely low birth weights are not needed. Next year we might want to use him on some mature cows so a moderate bw bull is desired. Color is no issue roan, white or red, but he needs to be polled. The biggest thing for us when looking at a bull is structural soundness, longevity, and the power he puts in his offspring. If anyone has a bull meeting these criteria then I would appreciate pictures, reg # and maybe a video if thats an option. My email is [email protected] or you can post here.

The second bull simply has to have the ability to soften up some club calf heifers and put some maternal ability in their daughters. The first thing that comes to mind for me is a good meyer angus bull, but if anyone else has another idea on a bull that would work then please share. We are open to about any breed as long as he can make good mothering daughters out of the club calf heifers that we have shown and aquired. Again pictures, reg # or a video would be appreciated and either email me or post back here.
Thanks, Cavin Joesting

More Information

Latest posts