Calf Pictures - opinions please!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Steaks

its surprising how much the power house calves look alike, the one i have is a replica maybe little less hair and little shallower bodied but from 50 ft you couldnt tell them apart, same kinda rounded apperance and slow growing bone, it seems it may come someday

shufly

I wouldn't call my powerhouse heifer rounded or slow growing.  Just to make sure you are looking at the correct pics the first two are of my powerhouse heifer.  She is a very long, growthy, feminine heifer.

fed_champions

The white calf really catches my eye. He's got the right pieces and should really come along as a nice fat steer. Good luck with ur crop

Telos

Question... How many cows do you run to get that many good ones?  Really like the last calf you posted, too

shufly

Thanks.  The last calf is a Dirty Hairy x Cigar.  I only run 25 head of cows.  This years crop is my best ever in quality and number of good saleable club calves.

ablizzard01

Hello  I am from sterling I would like to come look at ur calves can you call me. 970-580-7552 Thank you

Telos

shufly said:
Thanks.  The last calf is a Dirty Hairy x Cigar.  I only run 25 head of cows.  This years crop is my best ever in quality and number of good saleable club calves.
[/quote

Well, you're darn good at what you do.

shufly

Telos said:
shufly said:
[/quote

Well, you're darn good at what you do.
Thanks so much.  That really means a lot as I still consider myself a novice in raising club cavles and still have a lot to learn.

shufly

ablizzard01 said:
Hello  I am from sterling I would like to come look at ur calves can you call me. 970-580-7552 Thank you

I am busy with wheat harvest but will call you as soon as I can.  My number is 970-580-2202. Thanks for your interest and I look forward to talking to you.