Calves for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

thegoodones

We have a nice set of calves for sale at the farm here in east central Kansas.  Couple are full sibs to the Grand Steer at AKSARBEN last fall.  Pictures here are Alias X Chill Factor X Angus hfr., a HeatWave X Meyer X Angus hfr. and a Carnac X Business Woman(Strictly Business X Went Supermom) that is a full sib to the AKSARBEN steer. 
Please call for more information. 
Thanks,
Clay Dalquest
785-466-0090

Attachments

• y21.JPG
    y21.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 51
  • HWX251hfr..JPG
    HWX251hfr..JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 42
  • CarnacXBusWhfr.JPG
    CarnacXBusWhfr.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 57

thegoodones

Thanks!  Where are you located?  There is always a way to get cattle from here to there.  They are way better than the pictures.  Just had a guy wanting pictures so put these on today after taking them.  The blk hfr is way stout, sound and just plain good.  Give me a call, we will be taking more pictures when we get some sunshine and we could do a video also if requested.

thegoodones

All calves are mid march thru about the 10th of april.  The steer that is the full sib to the AKSARBEN steer is a really nice size to go  about anyway you want to.
Thanks

thegoodones

Thanks for all the interest in the calves.  Hope I have gotten back to everyone that has pm'ed me.  Again thanks for the interest and if I missed someone let me know.