Calves For Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

I am located in ohio, i have about 5  calves that would make great market steers.... two that really stick out are a interstate somkey steer that is plan old awsome! I also have a hardcore bull that will be banned soon and he is really nice with a huge butt! the smoke is priced at 1300 and the harcore is 2000. I will try to get pics on here. If interested you can call me at 4178228 or 4170136 can send picture messages also

countrygirl4

i've personally seen all of these calves, the smokey is made awesome and the hardcore would make a great lightweight or a kansas city/louisville steer for next year!

vet tech

Goettemoeller Stock Farms said:
I am located in ohio, i have about 5  calves that would make great market steers.... two that really stick out are a interstate somkey steer that is plan old awsome! I also have a hardcore bull that will be banned soon and he is really nice with a huge butt! the smoke is priced at 1300 and the harcore is 2000. I will try to get pics on here. If interested you can call me at 4178228 or 4170136 can send picture messages also
Could i see some pictures? Thanks