Calves in Southern Ohio

Help Support Steer Planet:

farmboy

I have :
My Turn Heifer - really really cocky and clean made.
Sunseeker Heifer - I need to get the clippers on her to really see what she looks like  O0
A couple other heifers, they are younger, look good, but not the quality of the other ones.

Sunseeker Steer - Really marked up cool, white legs and tail, some on his head and shoulders. Tons of meat on this one, not to mention fuzz.
Naughty Pine Steer - Another marked up calf, plenty stout and big boned, has a really nice front end. He will look really good after some feed.
Sunseeker Steer 2 - solid black calf, big boned, stout, hairy. Looks like he might be a bit too big frame wise but still a really good calf.
Hard Core Son Steer 1 - Black, extremely hairy and big boned. He came really small (40 - 50lbs) out of a first calf heifer. He gets better everyday. You may want to look this one over for a calving ease bull or a really good steer.
Hard Core Son Steer 2 - Smoke Baldy calf, born 3/31. looks to be really square made. Hasn't filled in yet.
Hard Core Son Bull/Steer - We had this guy yesterday, the only thing I can say about him is WOW. Brad mentioned in the live session that you can tell a promo bull from a good steer when you can't get him off of your mind and he is flat out good. Extremely Stout, Huge Bone. He's a solid smoke. I'm really excited about this one.

If your in the area for the smack down sales, you should stop by and have a look. These are the best set of calves we have had in as long as I can remember, and I don't want outrageous money for them either. Something for everyone.

PM if you have any questions. I'll have pics before the month is over.

LUKE

traveling bull said:
Can you add their birthdates as well?

These calves are mid February calves except for the ones listed out of a hardcore son, he was the clean-up bull.

LUKE

tnt cattle said:
Got any idea what ya gotta have on the heifers, i need some calves for my boy to show this year thanks!

Zach's internet is out at the present time, I am his brother. You can call Zach at 740-285-3763, or call Pat at 740-935-1094. Pat is our dad.

LUKE

All of these calves are still available except for the Naughty Pine steer, and the hardcore son bull calf.