calves

Help Support Steer Planet:

bocampo

We are looking for May to June show steers for a central texas county fair in the middle of october.... it is a slick shear hair show. O0

CAB

Check out the Classified section. There maybe something there that will work for you.

garybob

Get with the Bill Snyder family, in Berryville, Arkansas. They bred Kye's Louisville Champion steer, a couple of years ago. Same quality as you guys in Texas require, but a lot less expensive. Traders and Jocks make a killing from re-selling Bill & Billy's steers.

GB

carman

I am located in Bryan Texas and have some steers available that would work great for that time of show.  You can email me at [email protected] or call me at (979)-595-4420.  Prices start out at $1500 and go up from there.

Bradenh

we buy cattle from skinner show cattle above and it is going to definatly be worth your time to go look at them . . . we were actually over there as recently as sunday looking at the cattle that they have. ull find that they stress nothing as much as structure and you cant find many places where there is NO calves with a single structure problem