Cameron Steer Show

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bradenh

i know rack ranches daughter tore it up with some simmental steers. tiemann won the simbrahs and abcs. i think joelle foster and herzog pretty much owned the charolais and tuckers had some good ones there in different breeds. not sure who won the overall. .. we were 1 and 2 in the heavy weight simbrahs in all 4 rings

herf4ever

A Chi took it all a Black i believe Maine took Reserve... I took Champion Herford in all four rings...some very nice calves there! It was my first time going and enjoyed it
First pic is the steer that took it Grand second is my calf

Attachments

• Cameron Prospect Show 094.JPG
    Cameron Prospect Show 094.JPG
    669.8 KB · Views: 268
  • Cameron Prospect Show 029.JPG
    Cameron Prospect Show 029.JPG
    925.2 KB · Views: 213

herf4ever

I dont know who it is, but Im guessing since it was a point show he probably is running the circuit with the calf and the results should be up on the showbox website sometime this week.

rackranch

The numbers were down some but the quality was still very good.  Anytime you have an official showmanship show you can expect the best of the best to show up.  Thank goodness there was a strong wind blowing this year.  Last two years have been to hot for some to come back.  Good job Steer Planet participants on placing well at the show and a special congrats to my daughter for winning steer showmanship. we will be in New Braunsfels on the 18th and then on to the Belt Buckle...Show Stopper, we need to do some meal planning before the BBB

Bradenh

herf4ever said:
I dont know who it is, but Im guessing since it was a point show he probably is running the circuit with the calf and the results should be up on the showbox website sometime this week.
they dont put them on there, it just says they do but they are ususally not very good about results, just points. . . rack- yes we do, we are living untill county as of right now but i will get my 2 star  communicates  to get in touch with you  (lol) inside joke