Cattle for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Dstncnnnghm

I'm gonna give this site a try because I know a lot of people who use it but we have several calves for sale this year. If anyone is in the market for some nice purebred Maine Anjou calves let me know. Just went to see the calves out of our embryo program today and I was impressed. Also, we have some crossed up calves at the home place. They're out of Headliner, One and Only, Hired Man, Tiny Tim, Double Stuff, and Strictly Business. I am starting college next year and need to move these calves quick!  We have had several Ohio state fair champions, NAILE division winners, and some miscellaneous wins here and there. We mainly focus on the sale ring but hit some big shows for advertisement. Everyone we have sold to gives the calves good reviews, in fact I just went and clipped a Headliner heifer today for the Ross co. show tomorrow and the people are doing well with her! You can look me up at the Green and Gold showdown at McArthur OH next weekend or shoot me an email at [email protected] if you're interested! Tell me what you are looking for and even if I don't have it I can find what you are looking for at a good price! Thanks!

Dstncnnnghm

The calves are a tad young yet for pictures but I am hoping to post some within the next month. With senior year rounding down it has been difficult!