Cattle for sale?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Doc

How far do you want to go and how much do you want to spend? Starting Labor Day weekend there is some every weekend.

Richland Farms

If you're ever in Indiana we have some spring bred clubby's for sale. Also have some nice spring born heifers for sale. We won't be having an online sale or private treaty this year... First come first serve.

CRS

There is a good sale coming up in early to mid September, The Western Ohio Club Calf Sale.  I have seen some of the stuff that will be offered and they have some really nice heifer and steer calves this year.  The farms participating in the sale all have quality stock and are reasonably priced.  One of the farms Barker Brothers, sold Lautner a Monopoly Full Flush bull this spring and sold Winegardner's the heifer that set the Ohio Beef Expo record this spring.  Check them out through clubcalves.com

money

Richland Farms said:
If you're ever in Indiana we have some spring bred clubby's for sale. Also have some nice spring born heifers for sale. We won't be having an online sale or private treaty this year... First come first serve.
im in indiana and looking for a fewq cows what you got?

Richland Farms

money said:
Richland Farms said:
im in indiana and looking for a fewq cows what you got?
We have a lot of variety full flush, heat seeker, other clubby bulls from over the years, angus cross. Cows are bred for spring calves, sires we used this year were: smilin bob, walks alone, one & only, I-80, and our clean up bull is a maternal sib to fast freddy. If you're interested in coming and taking a look PM me and we can set something up. Cows are in good shape just looking to downsize in numbers a little.

Richland Farms

I can take some tonight. They will be pasture pictures nothing special picture wise but it'll give you an idea.

Richland Farms

Here are some pictures I took of the cows last night out on pasture.

Attachments

• 668 Arctic Chill x Heat Seeker.jpg
    668 Arctic Chill x Heat Seeker.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 670
  • 608 Buck x Black Max.png
    608 Buck x Black Max.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 651
  • 338 Hannibal x Angus.png
    338 Hannibal x Angus.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 651
  • 704 Full Flush x Heat Seeker.jpg
    704 Full Flush x Heat Seeker.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 654
  • 916 Star Power x Paydirt.jpg
    916 Star Power x Paydirt.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 658

Richland Farms

The first picture is our donor cow that we are considering selling we had her bred to eye candy and she slipped her calf should be bred to the clean up bull for a May calf now.
Next picture is the maternal sib to Fast Freddy that we are running with the cows he is a Full Flush x Strictly Business

Attachments

• Kadabra x Jack Frost.jpg
    Kadabra x Jack Frost.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 737
  • Fred Full Flush x Strictly Business.png
    Fred Full Flush x Strictly Business.png
    72 KB · Views: 661

dscott

Farrer Stock Farms  has a cow sale in november. They sell a lot of good clubby cross and purebred cows bred for spring.

PWolfe

buckeye said:
I am looking for spring bred COWS, not bulls, steers, or heifers

We have several cows, carrying spring of '13 calves, that we are offering for sale.  Ages range from 2 to 7 years; most are Maine-Anjou or Maine-influenced; they were serviced to Rumor Mill, a Mercedes Benz x Irish Whiskey 5/8 Maine-Anjou bull.  If interested, you may call or text 937-546-4511.

Thank you,

Pat Wolfe
Ohio

Woody

Not to hijack the post but I am also looking for some decent breds up here in MI. I've had a hard time finding good cows that aren't bred to their brother. Most around here are fence row cattle that ain't worth a chit.

Woody

Xbar,  sometimes that is true. In these cases junk x junks sister= more junk. Like I said they are mostly fence row cattle that Earl and Billy Bob are looking to sell cuz prices are high.

Richland Farms

If you like any of the cattle pictured feel free to PM me. We're looking to get $2500 a piece on the cows with the exception of the donor.

jlriecke

We are selling our complete cow and heifer herd. All of them are spring bred to AI sires. Been in the business for twenty five years. Had many state and national champions. Located north of Fort Wayne IN. If interested give Jeff a call at 260-897-3067 or cell at 260-357-9399.