Cattle Haulers in Wisconsin

Help Support Steer Planet:

simba

I'm looking for a ride for a yearling bull from Wisconsin to North Portal, Saskatchewan (right on the North Dakota/Saskatchewan border). If anyone could help me out or knows of a trucking company in that area please let me know. We have all the permits and DNA tests so the bull is ready to move, the sooner, the better. Thank you in advance.

KKT

Randy Lathrop could probably get your bull moved. We have always been pleased with his work. 847-426-5009

simba

Thanks KKT, I appreciate it. One of the guys that I had left a message for called me back right after I posted this so we have the trip tentatively planned but if it falls through I'll give him a call.

simba

The guy who thought that he could haul him can't anymore. I called Randy and they said that they're not planning to make that trip anytime soon but they'll let me know if they come up with something. Any other ideas? This is not as easy as I had hoped that it would be.

simba

I would like to extend a huge thank you to Harley Blegen (HAB) for finding and arranging a ride for my bull! Thanks to Harley my new herdsire is currently on his way from Wisconsin to North Dakota and I'll have him at his new home in Alberta by Thursday. Also thanks to Jason for creating this great website. I've met more awesome people and learned more stuff on here than I could have ever imagined!