Cattle Junky T's

Help Support Steer Planet:

Tricia.Rasor

Has anyone ever ordered anything online from Cattle Junky T's and not received their items?  I ordered several pieces of apparel for my son for Christmas last November and have yet to receive my items.  Cattle Junky Ts will not respond to my emails or return my phone calls.  (I have placed several of both, but I always receive voicemail and leave messages).  Any suggestions? 

Tricia.Rasor

Were you ever able to get in contact with them?  I can't get them to respond to anything.  It's only $84.46, but I am just so mad that they won't respond.  Did you ever get a resolution?

Ordered something from them a couple years ago but never received the item and they never replied to my multiple calls and emails.  Finally figured I'd invested more time into trying to contact them and get the issue resolved than the item was worth so I just wrote it off as a loss.

GoWyo

Found this:

Cattlejunky T's Nicole Hacker 7644 E 800 S, Cloverdale IN 46120 xxx-xxx-xxxx

Anybody know this person?  Heck of a way to run a business.  Maybe just a scam?  Does Indiana have a consumer affairs office that can slap them around a little?

comercialfarmer

If you paid by credit card, notify your creditor.  They can investigate the matter for you.  If it is not too late, and I don't know the time frame, they can pull the funds from the companies account and hold them until settled.  In those cases a business will be forced to show proof that a service or product was provided.  If it is illegitimate, most will drop the charge in a hurry.  The credit card companies are apparently pretty scary. 

I had to do this with a hotel that charged me double.  I tried working it out with them first and they wouldn't talk.  Called the credit card company and it was resolved PDQ.  The manager had time then to look into the records at that point and was very apologetic to me. 

At least make a call, sure won't hurt.

Tricia.Rasor

I paid through PayPal.  I filed a claim through Paypal, but it was beyond 30 days, so it was unsubstantiated.  I think I will contact Consumer Affairs in Indiana today and see what my options are.