cattle prod

Help Support Steer Planet:

JSchroeder

On the original subject, in my opinion, you're going the wrong way if you are looking for the lightest shock.  If it's too weak, there will be times that it doesn't work and you're wasting your time and inflicting useless pain.

Get a quality one with a decent shock and it will only require a quick tap and it will be over with.

chambero

The solid yellow ones (I don't know the brand name) are very durable you can replace parts very easy if they get broken.  They get the job done with no harm done.  I'm still walking and my kids have zapped me more than a time or two, usually when handing them to me or getting them out of the truck.  I'm not particularly scarred and traumatized by those experiences, although my boys have enjoyed seeing they can get dad moving in a hurry too.

Bulldaddy

I consider a cattle prod a necessary tool that I rarely use.  Ii is so nice to have when occasionally needed.  Usually, if I just produce the the prod, my cows get the message and move up.  I guess I am old fashioned but I hate spoiled cows and spoilled kids.