Cattle today

Help Support Steer Planet:

jnm

I'm getting message that says cattle today sight has been reported as a "attack sight" for some spyware and I can't get in. Are others having this problem?

farmboy

if you press ignore this warning, it takes to cattletoday. i tried the forums and it was just blank, better stay away

farmwife

I emailed Macon and he said they are having major issues; they've been working on if for several days to try to get it fixed.

chiangus

I can't speak for them, but it looks they might have been hijacked and the person who hijacked them was hosting malicious scripts on their server.

I do not recommend visiting a site that either your browser or norton implores you not to visit.  heck even search engines are now displaying under the results what sites have been known to cause problems.

I got a nasty trojan on my computer 1 time and I had to take it to the shop and have it completely reinstalled.  no fun at all

Diamond

any site with a lot of traffic there is a shot your going to pick up a virus, or worse a worm. Just like we show cattle for enjoyment some people make viruses. Oh and just like a handful of us make money on cattle so do virus 'breeders' how else would dell stay in business.