CE white shorthorn

Help Support Steer Planet:

shorthornmn

I don't plan on doing that because there are 5 Or 6 different breeders throughout il that use him on heifers just fine with no problems. I just don't understand why you have to be so condescending. Just because I have a different opinion and have backed it up with not only word of mouth but pure science that is much bigger and more proven than ever changing EPDS, you don't need to be rude. It's quite unbecoming.

JPS

Elbee Leader "Gizmo" owned by Ward Bakenhus would be a good choice.  He throws a lot of light roan calves and I have never heard of anybody that had calving issues with him.  As a bonus the calves are usually pretty docile and have some style to them.

kfacres

JPS said:
Elbee Leader "Gizmo" owned by Ward Bakenhus would be a good choice.  He throws a lot of light roan calves and I have never heard of anybody that had calving issues with him.  As a bonus the calves are usually pretty docile and have some style to them.
where does the average person find his semen-- and can they afford it? 

The Wymore bull is half the bull as Gizmo-- but is promoted to be his replacement.

mark tenenbaum

Wymore isnt exactly calving ease all the time-I FORGOT ONE-and hes been used on hiefers fore 10 years-ASF Mh (etc)Jack Frost-hes owned by Masonic Village-Mcllhenystock farm,Highland Farms Ohio -etc -They calledthe group Mid Atlantic Genetic productions-hes white-and proven calving ease for real-just not a big name-but the people who have him are real honest. O0

kfacres

mark tenenbaum said:
Wymore isnt exactly calving ease all the time-I FORGOT ONE-and hes been used on hiefers fore 10 years-ASF Mh (etc)Jack Frost-hes owned by Masonic Village-Mcllhenystock farm,Highland Farms Ohio -etc -They calledthe group Mid Atlantic Genetic productions-hes white-and proven calving ease for real-just not a big name-but the people who have him are real honest. O0
The Trump/ Monopoly one? x4034693

steerjock07

Look no further!!! Introducing HS WHITE LIGHTNING!!! Anticipate his arrival at the 2012 Indiana State Fair open show! A solid white purebred Shorthorn bull with overall power muscle and correctness to go for days!!! A very complete,  very flashy young prospect that puts everything  together in a complete package. He is a June 4 2011 son of SULL GNCC DIRECT HIT ET (a Solution son) out of FL BO'S  PROUD LADY 906 (a Jake's Proud Jazz daughter). He weighed only 78 lbs at birth and was unassisted out of a first calf heifer. With that under his belt along with his 2.2 BW  epd, he is on the right track to be a hit for breeders nationwide. His registration number is *x4186266. Look him up in Indianapolis this is summer!!! He is also scheduled for the Ky State Fair open show as well.

kfacres

steerjock07 said:
Look no further!!! Introducing HS WHITE LIGHTNING!!! Anticipate his arrival at the 2012 Indiana State Fair open show! A solid white purebred Shorthorn bull with overall power muscle and correctness to go for days!!! A very complete,  very flashy young prospect that puts everything  together in a complete package. He is a June 4 2011 son of SULL GNCC DIRECT HIT ET (a Solution son) out of FL BO'S  PROUD LADY 906 (a Jake's Proud Jazz daughter). He weighed only 78 lbs at birth and was unassisted out of a first calf heifer. With that under his belt along with his 2.2 BW  epd, he is on the right track to be a hit for breeders nationwide. His registration number is *x4186266. Look him up in Indianapolis this is summer!!! He is also scheduled for the Ky State Fair open show as well.

looks like a fire/ice mating..

will he breed like the topside, or the bottom?  Two almost completely different types.

steerjock07

He's built more like a jazz with his big square top and muscling throughout with a notch more  moderation about his frame size. However he is cleaner in his makeup than the majority of Jake's proud jazz calves and has a more stylish look about him like the show ring desires out of solution Calves. A real interesting prospect here!

knabe

Bulls can be more fire ice than females. Who cares.

Breed your avatar to something and make a bull.

Just don't use your bull.

mark tenenbaum

outspoken said:
mark tenenbaum said:
The Trump/ Monopoly one? x4034693//// Monopoly didnt exist 10 years ago-hes a Trump Quantum Queen-you were about 5-6 years old when these cattle were around on the dams side O0

kfacres

mark tenenbaum said:
outspoken said:
mark tenenbaum said:
The Trump/ Monopoly one? x4034693//// Monopoly didnt exist 10 years ago-hes a Trump Quantum Queen-you were about 5-6 years old when these cattle were around on the dams side O0

I'm talking AKF MONOPOLY, not the mutt Monopoly.  I must have the wrong bull- b/c the ASA calls him a Trump/ Duchess Queen (AKF MONOPOLY)

Doc

outspoken said:
mark tenenbaum said:
outspoken said:
mark tenenbaum said:

I'm talking AKF MONOPOLY, not the mutt Monopoly.  I must have the wrong bull- b/c the ASA calls him a Trump/ Duchess Queen (AKF MONOPOLY)

The AKF Monopoly that I remember was a full Irish bull. He was a Deerpark Leader son out of Red Velvet. Full brother to Boardwalk.

Okotoks

Doc said:
outspoken said:
mark tenenbaum said:
outspoken said:
mark tenenbaum said:

The AKF Monopoly that I remember was a full Irish bull. He was a Deerpark Leader son out of Red Velvet. Full brother to Boardwalk.
AKF Monopoly 3952324 TH- F  Caving ease -11.4  BW+3.4  CE$-26.66
      IN000007 DEERPARK FOUNDATION
  IN7 DEERPARK FOUNDATION
    N000007 DEERPARK FOUNDATION
Sire: 3710552 DEERPARK LEADER

IN8 DEERPARK KILRUSH

AKF MONOPOLY

3684143 PMSY TH-F DEERPARK LEADER 13TH
  3711918 AF DEERPARK DIVIDEND 932
    3711916 SHANNON BREEZE
Dam: 3848589 HFS 932'S RED VELVET
    3684142 TH-C DEERPARK IMPROVER
  3712550 AF HIGHFIELD PANSEY 042
    3702856 HIGHFIELD PANSEY 3RD

mark tenenbaum

Kiwalicks Velvet Leader was a CE bull out of the same Velvet cow-but sired by Dividend I believe:who had a higher BW EPD than Deerpark Leader-Monopolys sire.-I saw him a bunch as a calf(About 18-19 years ago),and he was pretty small.His Bw EPDS would have started out higher than Monopoly)-but after a bunch of calves went down:because he really was CE. As far as I remember the Dutchess Queens of Mcelhaneys,and the Quantom Queens of Armstrongs were the same family-again.I am going from memory of the cattle,not Shorthorn.org.- O0

mark tenenbaum

steerjock07 said:
He's built more like a jazz with his big square top and muscling throughout with a notch more  moderation about his frame size. However he is cleaner in his makeup than the majority of Jake's proud jazz calves and has a more stylish look about him like the show ring desires out of solution Calves. A real interesting prospect here!//// Got a picture-llike the bottom side-maine and clubby all the way back to the late 80s-WHEN EVEN WAUKARU used some maine-ones like the Steametts and First Down were pretty good too. O0

kfacres

mark tenenbaum said:
steerjock07 said:
He's built more like a jazz with his big square top and muscling throughout with a notch more  moderation about his frame size. However he is cleaner in his makeup than the majority of Jake's proud jazz calves and has a more stylish look about him like the show ring desires out of solution Calves. A real interesting prospect here!//// Got a picture-llike the bottom side-maine and clubby all the way back to the late 80s-WHEN EVEN WAUKARU used some maine-ones like the Steametts and First Down were pretty good too. O0

i agree about the bottom side...

steerjock07

picture taken at 9 months old earlier this spring

Attachments

• IMG_1569.jpg
    IMG_1569.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 631

RyanChandler

You have a regular pic of him?  I'm a stickler for tailheads and I can't tell anything about it with that clipped fin.