Charolais cows

Help Support Steer Planet:

Versatile950

hello all I' ve been reading and have been trying to find what bull I need to put on some purebred char. that have just had there first calf. the cows are tall and big frame and was wondering what kind of options I would have to raise show steers out of them thanks in advance

Bulldaddy

I like Unstopable on Charolais cows.  He makes them moderate, sound and very gentle.  I am trying MAB the same was as Freddy suggests.  Also, Monopoly should work as well.

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
We had great luck with the Walk Alone cattle as far as look's and structure but we also had some we couldn't handle ...A full sister to one was in the final go at AK-SARBEN
& Ne. state fair ,also both places in showmanship for the girl ....One full sister might have hurt someone ...
Might look Monopoly and Carnac over also ,they have both worked for me but I have pretty moderate cows we use ...

Steer4Caddy

What is the bull? In your Avatar pic?  Use unstoppable to maintain structural integrity, rib and moderation.  Cows need to be cool fronted.  He also has more power than Monopoly.  MAB won't moderate enough.