Cheap Show Steer. Opinions?

Help Support Steer Planet:

JennaBear14

So my fair isn't very competitive and I didn't spend much on my steer. What do you think?

Attachments

• Steer.jpg
    Steer.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 374

lfarms

JennaBear14 said:
So my fair isn't very competitive and I didn't spend much on my steer. What do you think?
  As in cheap how much do you mean? (technicaly)

farmboy

To be honest, he looks great (really) but you're not going to win at 1500lbs. Suck him back 100lbs and youll be really well off.

GoWyo

Zack said:
How much money did you pay for him?

Arch Lord Pie (now known as Zack) -- it isn't polite to ask how much someone paid for their steer, but I bet it was less than $10,000.  (thumbsup)

Hyper Intake

GoWyo said:
Zack said:
How much money did you pay for him?

Arch Lord Pie (now known as Zack) -- it isn't polite to ask how much someone paid for their steer, but I bet it was less than $10,000.   (thumbsup)

With a steer that has the title of "cheap" and looks as good as this one does, I sure as hell wouldn't mind someone asking me how much I paid for the calf honestly. Well done with the steer (literally)  (lol)

Duncraggan

JennaBear14 said:
What breeding is he?  Murray Grey, Charolais/Angus, Black Limousin/Charolais or what?

JennaBear14

Duncraggan said:
JennaBear14 said:
What breeding is he?  Murray Grey, Charolais/Angus, Black Limousin/Charolais or what?

Charolais, Simmental cross.