Check out this heifer!

Help Support Steer Planet:

cash-n-in

Just wondering what everyone thinks of her...
She is a Jakes Proud Jazz X Sin City, will be registered.. FEB heifer.
I know the picture doesn't do her justice, but she is stout, and moves out very nice, can't wait till she gets older..

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 201

cash-n-in

thanks.. we are looking at selling her down the line, she should make someone a very nice show heifer.

cash-n-in

hey we are looking for any feedback on this heifer... so pic her apart.. more pics coming,.,

GoWyo

What does she weigh?  She looks really tiny in the pic, but could be just the perspective through the lens.

Jill

It's hard to judge a baby by a picture, she does look tiny and looks to be very straight off her back legs.

russfarm

We just breed our shorthorn to him. I am hoping its a heifer. Red and white would be nice. Jakes Proud Jazz is a nice shorthorn bull (lol)

cash-n-in

thanks everyone.. I should have updated pics on here this week.. and she is for sale..However, Texan, we r located in Oh..

forbes family farms

Looks like one of our calves we had in March that's white out of Jazz(bull)XGelbvieh (cow) she will do really good in the showring thick, sound and deep and a good mother. Hope your's does good in the showring and as a mother.