Chi heifers

Help Support Steer Planet:

herefordfootball

Ropy said:
anyone going to have a really really competetive chi heifer for sale this fall?
Got a pretty cool looking Dirty Harry that will compete anywhere and can go mainetainer or chi shes kinda pricey though pm me if youre interested.

Chap

Have this March heifer by Point Taken x Maine/angus .  Will get better pics but she will compete.

Attachments

• 3 PT x Angus.jpg
    3 PT x Angus.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 63

Cowboy

It is pretty early on this one, but I have been told the best hfr we have ever raised for show is on the ground here. She is a Tycoon x MIle High Max / Foreplay.

The breeder of Tycoon saw her a couple days ago, and said that she had that KILLER look, super fronted long cool neck. Hair is no problem, so she could really be nice this fall. She is a April 11 baby on a first calf hfr. I will get some pics in a few days -- she is pretty cool for a young baby!

Terry

steerjockey

i have a sunseeker x maine hfr thats red that is awesome and a monopoly x maine hfr that is black...both are registerable 1/2 maine and both are really cool the maternal sister to the monopoly is the blk/white hfr i have attached and the mother of the red hfr is also attached.

Attachments

• sunseeker hfr at vermillion.jpg
    sunseeker hfr at vermillion.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 52
  • AB05-91-9050_5x7email[1] (2).jpg
    AB05-91-9050_5x7email[1] (2).jpg
    495.7 KB · Views: 52

Walker

This heifer is for sale anytime, she is a Heatseeker X Famous 7001 X WMW.  You can check out her and some of our other calves on our website.

www.montgomeryangus.com

PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

• Heatseeker Heifer.JPG
    Heatseeker Heifer.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 45

LT

We have a tremendous Manchild heifer that can be shown either Chi or Shorthorn Plus.  You can PM me if you are interested.  We will be getting new pictures this weekend, if the rain holds off.  She is getting better every day.  She should hold her own at the big shows!  www.cookshowcattle.com
LT

jalebe

we have a smooth sailing and a rocky balboa that both can be registered chis that i believe can be very competitive. check them out in the classifieds