Chi/Mainetainer COW for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

jeffb1

Chi/Mainetainer COW for sale

Some of you may recall my post last month regarding my friend Jeff Little and his passing. The family has asked that I list this cow for sale as they do not plan to continue the beef cattle program Jeff was starting. The pic is a lil blurry (phone pic) taken at Ft. Worth where she was shown in the jr and open Chi and Maine shows. She was (AND STILL IS ! ) a "head turner". Paleface out of a heatseeker x 600U cow that we still have. She is open and I will be AI'ing her VERY soon, so if you have interest in selecting YOUR OWN MATING, call me immediately. Otherwise, I will be mating her to an Angus AI sire. Her mother produced a tremendous Northern Improvement heifer that we sold for almost 3k at our Beef Expo. They can all be seen on our website at Ark Valley Cattle. Frankly, if we had more room, I'd be keeping this one myself. I have a pic somewhere from the Beef Expo when SHE was shown, can't locate it today, but I'll look. This pic shows off her mass and the Beef Expo pic displays her angularity and femininity. days 888-442-6757. eve.620-442-8722, email =  [email protected]

Jeff Bryant

More Information