Chi or Maine Heifer wanted

Help Support Steer Planet:

OKAG

I need a Chi or Maine heifer, located close to NE Oklahoma if possible. Would like a spirng born but would take a fall born.

AAOK

For better results, post this in the Classifieds section.  That is the going-on place for buying/selling.

Eberth

I have a milkman chi heifer posted in the classifieds and a august born maintainer that's still on the cow that's very good if interested located in Kansas.

MVCC

I have two Spring born  Ali x Heatwave maintainers, located in Bentonville, AR.

Fish Creek Ranch

OKAG said:
I need a Chi or Maine heifer, located close to NE Oklahoma if possible. Would like a spirng born but would take a fall born.

I have two chi and a maine heifer. they both are fall borns and are broke and have been shown once.  We are located in Stigler,Oklahoma
Chi heifer is a Alias x Maine/Angus. She is black
Chi heifer is a Alias x Angus. She is white
Maine heifer is a purebred out of Oklahoma Storm x Direct Deposit. She is black
If you want any pics just email me at [email protected]

Blackhawk

Dan May in Stillwater, OK has a couple of maine heifers that looked real  good when I stopped by. Hairy and real stout made. Worth the trip. 

Tooker

OKAG said:
I have a couple of Chi spring borns. They are in NW Iowa but we could get them to you easily.
I am going to post them on the classifieds. Monopoly x Ground Zero and a Heat Wave x Northern Improvement. Also have a couple of Awesome Heat Wave steers for Kansas City ,Fort Worth, and Denver. I will put up picks with all of them. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks.