Clippers

Help Support Steer Planet:

andholl

Clippers

I have 6 clippers, most are pretty old but they are all working. I don't know anything about the blades. All prices do not include shipping. If you would like to buy all of them the Price is $100 Otherwise prices will vary. I am Located in North Texas. For more information or if interested send me a Personal Message. Like 'em or not here they are:

2urqy5i.jpg

This is a John Oster Animal Clipper that is in very good condition. The cord is extra long and has no problems with it.
Price: $25

eg46g.jpg

This is a Sunbeam Stewart Clipmaster. It works just fine but the cord is in very poor condition
Price: $15

208bi9z.jpg

These are two speed Oster's. Both speeds work fine and the cord is in good condition.
Price:$20

2ai0ufb.jpg

These are small Oster Andimal Clippers. The cord is in fine condition and so are the clippers.

k55y6p.jpg

These are Giant Clip Pet clippers that work just fine. The cord is not in very good condition but as I said it still works.
Price:$15

IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2rqbnfr.jpg[/IMG]

The picture may be a little blurry but these are the the same as the previous clippers: Giant Clip Pet Clippers except there is nothing wrong with the cord.

More Information