clubby cows!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

jeffb1

We have two remaining fall calving cows for sale, both Foreplay daughters, both with some age but still productive. One was high point Chi heifer in KCCA and is bred for Aug Q-Dog. The other is a full sis (both are full sisters to Blackie on our donor page), google Ark Valley. The second one is bred to I-80. We had an offer to calve them out, aug and sept, (we keep the calf) rebreed the cow and wean calves for 1st of Feb delivery. However, we would consider selling them now as breds. Priced below 2k each. The second cow bred to I-80 produced a 4000 Hard Core heifer a few yrs ago and a Carnac steer as well. We would also still consider the calving and rebreeding (to bull of your choice) option as well. Jeff Bryant Ark valley Cattle Co., LLC

jeffb1

The young man who purchased the bulk of our spring calving cows is very excited about the results he has achieved with the first calf crop from similar cows. I would expect no less from these two. days 888-442-6757, eve. 620-442-8722. JB in Ks

ECC

I have a 1/2 blood simmi  out of Who Made Who that I've been thinking of parting with.  She has a Feb heifer on her side out of See-N-Starz (maternal brother to heat wave).  Which would make her calf a 1/2 blood as well.  We just Ai'ed her yesturday to Monopoly.  Let me know if you are interested

transplanter

All confirmed bred!
I have a Reg. Maine 6 yrs old out of Bachelor; she is confirmed bred to Thriller and is due in early November. Just had a Tiger Woods calf that is awesome. This cow throws excellent calves!
  PB Hereford 6 yrs old out of Remitall; she is confirmed bred to Rebel a PB Hereford. Due in early September. I just sold her calf out of Cyrus for $3500! 
  Lead On X PB Angus (Exacto) who's only five; this cow throws excellent calves too. She is confirmed bred to Thriller to calf in early November!
  Reg. Charolais 3 yrs old out of Lifeline and my PB Charolais out of Unlimited Ease. This cow was our Reserve Breed Champion two years ago. She just had her first calf this year. I sold her calf for $2000 out of Lead On. Confirmed bred back to Lifeline due in December.
  I also have her dam who is a PB Angus out of Exacto. She's eleven and confirmed bred to Heatwave 6 to calf in October! My best cow but she's a little old but still looks awesome!