College football picks. Winner gets 10 straws of Leveldale Mr Right.

Help Support Steer Planet:

sizzler14

Im from West Virginia and we got just a pretty darn good offense. If our defense can hold up, we could definitely be there. If we would get by Oklahoma we could be there, out biggest problem is we dont play consistent every week. I chose clemson because really they only play VT and FSU. Idk if theres anyone who can stop Sammy Watkins in the ACC. And personal preference, I think FSU will be better after E.J Manuel leaves. I personally dont think he is any good. USC has depth and is good, but sometimes blow it in big games. If Oregons new QB comes along, IDK if they will beat them twice. And for the most part unless u go undefeated, its tough getting to the second spot. Its possible, but a late season loss will hurt you. Ask Oklahoma State. I like Arkansas, I think they can be there. Im just afriad of everyone in the SEC beating up on everybody. Dont count  our Wisconsin if there QB clicks (hes not Russell Wilson). I think the last long shot is Georgia. who knows. Preseason rank isnt always the best. Very seldom does #1 play #2 at the end of the year. Dont forget Auburn two years ago.!! But this is why we alllllllllllll love college football

trevorgreycattleco

That's a great post and I can't disagree with one thing you said. I agree the winner can come from anywhere. Whoever gets a couple lucky bounces and stays healthy, anything can happen. I always pull for west Virginia. My old man was born just across the river in Ohio from wheeling. Good folks and great atmosphere for a game. I hadn't heard anybody say Clemson or WV. I listen to a lot of sports radio and such. Good stuff

bcosu

florida state 20 alabama 13

usc will falter at least once and alabama may too, but a one loss alabama will get in over a one loss usc.

i don't really trust ej manuel but, he's got the defense and a running game and their o line should have gotten better since last year.

just wait till ohio state is bowl eligible next year...that defense is overloaded with good young talent.

Limiman12

My prediction of the result of the title game..........

Most of the nation being ticked at who played and who was left out.

FSU. 24.    Usc.    34.      When do they have to be in by?

trevorgreycattleco

I'll accept that mr Davis. What fun is a contest if nobody wins!!!?? So here is the deal. Pick the team that plays ND and pick the score. Closet one wins it. To sweeten the pot I will add a additional 10 straws of A@T Captain Obvious. This will be my Christmas present to the Steerplanet community. So winner gets 20 straws of two shorthorn bulls. At minimum if I charged 7 bucks a straw that's a 140 dollar value! Let the fun begin. If it ends in a tie, the winners can split the straws or we can flip a coin. Whatever is fair and agreed upon.