Consulting

Help Support Steer Planet:

barnone

Greetings Cattle Enthusiast,
I am posting to inform all small and large producers of beef about my sevices. I'm currently trying to build my clinetele for my consulting business. I am currently finishing my degree in Animal Science with a focus in cattle reproductive physiology. I have different protocols taylored to fit any herds specific needs. I have taken genetics, reproductive physiology, along with nutrition and health and disease. I have had hands on experience as well. Graduate school is the next step for me in order to gain more knowledge dealing with reproduction in beef cattle.  Decision making shouldn't be a coin toss. Allow me to come and asses your cattles needs and help you to meet your farms goals. I am currently altering the website or I would send you there to give you examples of my services. If interested just PM me.
Thanks for you time, I hope to be working with you soon.

kfacres

Find me a big assed, flexible, thick, TH/ PHA Free, Shorthorn bull that does not have Trump or Jake's Proud Jazz in his pedigree--- and we'll talk... 
<beer>

good luck to you.

barnone

I apologize for any errors with my grammar or spelling. I picked animal science because I didn't want to be a literature major. I hope everyone can look pass it. As for the shorthorn bull are you looking for clubby or numbers? (epds)

kfacres

barnone said:
I apologize for any errors with my grammar or spelling. I picked animal science because I didn't want to be a literature major. I hope everyone can look pass it. As for the shorthorn bull are you looking for clubby or numbers? (epds)

If I wanted numbers, i wouldn't have gave you the criteria that I did.  I want a bull to make good steery type mamas, maine blood appreciated. 

I don't want to hijack you're thread-- so I'll move to PM.