Cool Brockle Faced Steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

AL Show Cattle

This cool brockle faced steer is a Alias X K-bar Meyer cow. He was born march 18 and is weighing around 540. This calf has the butt, bone, hair, and belly to make an awesome fat steer. Not very often is a brockle faced steer of this quality offered for a reasonable price. please pm or call me if interested. thanks
Andrew
812 584 3966

Attachments

• IMG_3017.JPG
    IMG_3017.JPG
    971.2 KB · Views: 100

fordkindagirl

A lil light boned, and it appears he toes out. Look at 0:14 in the video, but can't see a clear shot so maybe not. But otherwise a nice steer, absolutely love his coloring.

SlickTxMaine

fordkindagirl said:
A lil light boned, and it appears he toes out. Look at 0:14 in the video, but can't see a clear shot so maybe not. But otherwise a nice steer, absolutely love his coloring.

I don't think he wants a critique.....he wants to sell the steer.  If you don't like him, move on. 

BTW AL show Cattle: Nice Steer!

fordkindagirl

SlickTxMaine said:
fordkindagirl said:

I don't think he wants a critique.....he wants to sell the steer.  If you don't like him, move on. 

I am fully aware he wasn't looking for opinions, just thought I would make potential buyers aware. And you just gave a critique so why are you chastising me for it? By the sound of your post your not interested at all  in buying him, so make sure your hands are clean before you go saying stuff.

SlickTxMaine

fordkindagirl said:
SlickTxMaine said:
fordkindagirl said:

I am fully aware he wasn't looking for opinions, just thought I would make potential buyers aware. And you just gave a critique so why are you chastising me for it? By the sound of your post your not interested at all  in buying him, so make sure your hands are clean before you go saying stuff.

I gave a compliment, which I don't think anyone would mind getting....you criticized.  I think potential buyers can see for themselves and decide whether or not they want to buy the calf.  Too each his own.  BTW, I am not looking to buy a steer, but don't mind giving a compliment when I feel one is due. 

WBar Farms

Until you
SlickTxMaine said:
fordkindagirl said:
SlickTxMaine said:
fordkindagirl said:

Yep until you try to sell one your not gonna understand good compliments are welcome no need to critque

I gave a compliment, which I don't think anyone would mind getting....you criticized.  I think potential buyers can see for themselves and decide whether or not they want to buy the calf.  Too each his own.  BTW, I am not looking to buy a steer, but don't mind giving a compliment when I feel one is due. 

fordkindagirl

SlickTxMaine said:
fordkindagirl said:
SlickTxMaine said:
fordkindagirl said:

Sorry I broke one of your "social etiquette rules". Let's get on with it :) and hope you have a good day.
And to the seller- Good luck selling him and hope you find the right buyer :)