COOL CALF ROOM

Help Support Steer Planet:

MillwoodFarms

weve got a walk in cooler that we use to store produce back in the day i used i for a cool room 100*F alabama summer heat ucan pull it down to bout 34-46 degrees we would put 2 small heifers or 1 large steer in it $1000.00 out the door obo  price is negotiable

jsscattle

PM me if you are interested in one from texas, holds about 6 head, like new.  Was under a big barn out of the weather, only ran it one or two partial years.  It is dismantled and ready to go. 

cccsmom

jsscattle said:
PM me if you are interested in one from texas, holds about 6 head, like new.  Was under a big barn out of the weather, only ran it one or two partial years.  It is dismantled and ready to go. 

I am interested in this, I also live in Texas.  Do you have pictures?

Jennifer

Blank

We've got one. Holds 3 head comfortably. Also kept indoors. Spring loaded door and alarm system. Located in South LA.

DSC00505.jpg

Westerner

i know where one is that will hold 4 fat steers. Asking $5,000 for the whole thing.  254-396-3594

Easy

We have one that holds 7-8 fat steers and was only used for one and half years. Great shape. Has two cooling units. Located in Carthage, Tx. Asking $9,000 for the whole thing.
Call me if interested.
Dr. Dean Yates
903-754-2932