couple calves for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

NSF

we have a sunseeker steer and a PB shorthorn heifer for sale.

the steer is a Sunseeker x Angus. he is soft made, nice fronted and super sound while still being stout enough to be competitive.

the heifer is a Final Solution out of a Vortec Daughter that is out of an awesome Gizmo cow. she is an april heifer so she is a little greener but is hairing up good one and really putting on the weight.

both calves are dog gentle, and i wouldnt hesitate to give either one to a first year show person.

pm me if interested, located in baraboo, WI.

Attachments

• Final Solution.jpg
    Final Solution.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 101
  • Sunseeker Steer.JPG
    Sunseeker Steer.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 71

NSF

also the heifer is th/pha free by pedigree. we will also be taking cattle to the World Beef Expo at the end of this month so if someone came and liked something we could work out a deposit or full payment then leave them at our place and get them ready for that show. just an another option.

NSF

here is another one i got pictured today. he is a mid april dirty hairy x (wmw x pb char). super disposition with quite a bit of potential as a fat steer. again, a little younger but he is getting better every day.

pm for info.

Attachments

• Dirty Hairy Char.JPG
    Dirty Hairy Char.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 51

NSF

here is another heifer we have for sale, i just got her pictured today. she is a Sunseeker out of a pb angus cow that is flat out good. she is a march and we would probably be able to get Chi papers on her. super gentle and her hair is coming along well.

pm for more info.

Attachments

• Sunseeker heifer.jpg
    Sunseeker heifer.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 58

NSF

bump, we are only about an hour and a half from the sw wisconsin sales that end the weekend of the 19th and about 20 minutes from Geffert's.

NSF

i think i have responded to all pms, to anyone that hasnt gotten a response please pm me again an i will make sure i respond.

ALF

whats the age on the sunseeker steer and what are the prices on all 4?

NSF

bump, also if there are any of you that i have not responded too, please pm me again so i dont miss anyone.