Covergirls Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

thecattleco

Got tired of playing in the mud running soybeans here in Ohio, thought I would remind everyone of the Covergirls Sale this weekend, Oct 17th and 18th at Murray Farms in Waverly, OH.  I will have 8 heifers there out of about 35-40 total.  Aaron Murray, Oran Wolfe, Kerry Lawrence, Wyatt Baker, and Jamie Bond will also have heifers in the sale.  If you have any questions at all, just call 937-725-5687.  If you get a chance, take a look and let me know what you think at www.thecattleco.com or www.covergirlsale.com.  There are a few private treaty steers on there as well. 

By the way, If you haven't checked out Brad Hook's youtube channel and viewed "The Man Behind the Bull" videos, please do so. Here is the link.  http://www.youtube.com/jbradleyhook.  You'll be glad you did.  All of those emails that you guys send are greatly appreciated and read by Larry.  Many of you that know him well know that he's not the type of guy that really likes to be couped up in the house this time of year.  Thanks for the thoughts and prayers for him and have a great fall. Jake

Attachments

• 23 Total Solution x Limited Edition profile 2.JPG
    23 Total Solution x Limited Edition profile 2.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 147

Nasc

Lot #16 needs to find a show ring sometime this winter.