Cow/ Calf Pairs for Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Sullivan

I have 5 Pairs for sale. I am located in S Central Indiana. They are priced at $1750 u pick or $1600/pair if you take all 5 pairs. These are all good cows that are very docile and are excellent mothers would make excellent recips. They have been running with an Angus bull since 4-20-11 and the Red Angus cow was bred last night but the others haven't been bred yet. I am only selling because I have lost some pasture and have to cut back cow numbers.
I have pics I can email if anyone is interested.

Cows are as follows:
Red Angus Cow with X Ray Vision steer calf born 2-27-11
Sim Angus cow with blk steer born 2-24-11
Sim Angus 1st calf heifer with steer calf born 4-22-11
Sim Angus Cow with steer calf born 4-13-11
Reg. Simmental Cow with steer calf born 3-28-11

hardenblu2

We live in E central IL. would like to see pics might be interested in the reg. Angus, reg. Sim. Also give a town that is close for maps. thanks

mdpuller

Sullivan said:
I have 5 Pairs for sale. I am located in S Central Indiana. They are priced at $1750 u pick or $1600/pair if you take all 5 pairs. These are all good cows that are very docile and are excellent mothers would make excellent recips. They have been running with an Angus bull since 4-20-11 and the Red Angus cow was bred last night but the others haven't been bred yet. I am only selling because I have lost some pasture and have to cut back cow numbers.
I have pics I can email if anyone is interested.

Cows are as follows:
Red Angus Cow with X Ray Vision steer calf born 2-27-11
Sim Angus cow with blk steer born 2-24-11
Sim Angus 1st calf heifer with steer calf born 4-22-11
Sim Angus Cow with steer calf born 4-13-11
Reg. Simmental Cow with steer calf born 3-28-11

Would be interested in pics if you would plese send them. Any chance more of the cows are bred? Thanks Steve

Redangus01

Is the red angus cow registered and what is she going to be bred back to just a blk bull?