Cowboy Casanova calves

Help Support Steer Planet:

twistedhshowstock

I havent seen a lot of calves out of him...the ones I have seen profiled really nicely and looked great with a lot of shape while standing still. But all the ones I have seen tended to have trouble on the move and it all seemed to be in the hip joint.  I dont know that its necessarily genetic, because the first thing that always popped into my mind was they moved as if they had been injured, like I said only seen a handful of them, but still has my attention since they all seemed to be that way.

AL Show Cattle

I had two cowboy casanova calves out of two totally different type of cows. I think this bull really stamps his calves. For me cowboy casanova added nice long front end, wide top, big butts, and a beautiful blanket of shag. Breed him to a bigger framed cow though he will down size. I definitely will be using him more in the future. check out my web site it has a pic of a cowboy x irish whiskey steer i sold this fall. The other cowboy casanova calf i sold this summer was a heifer calf out meyer 734 cow. She is a very pretty baldy heifer with a bright future.

http://showsteers.com/Lange/index.htm