cows needed!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

hntwhitetail

Where are you located?  I may have a couple of bred cows to an I-80 son, and a bred heifer out of Sundance kid to the same bull.  PM if you want some info.

MOClubbyGuy

I tried your email but got a message back with a delivery problem but a buddy of mine has some cows and bred heifers forsale bred to Monopoly 2 or Unstoppable on cow end. Bred heifers are bred to his calving ease Maine bull that is a Special Delivery x Sooner x Chillfactor son. His name is Jeremy Cobb and can be called at 573 808 2126. He has pictures available and is priced reasonable for them.

Woodland Farms Show Cattl

I have two breds and two opens for sale. all good cows just need to pay some bills. one open is a strickley business 5 year old. other is a pb shorthorn 4 year old outcross. just didnt get run with the bull with everything going on. other two are a dr who and an ali bred too my irish whiskey grandson. pm me if interested.

sf

We are selling alot of cows and bred heifers call 210-415-7222.

oakview

If you have use for some open heifers, I have a group of 9 February/March 2012 Shorthorns with absolutely top genetics.  I want to keep 2 because their mothers are 10 years old and have not had other heifer calves for me.  They would be of show quality.