Creme of the Crop sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

herf96

I will be in attendance.  Kris called the other evening and it sounds like a good set of cattle.  I have studied the catalog and it appears to have a lot of good offerings.  I am looking to get on the now limited offering of Made Right.  I am not sure he will work on my cows yet, but sometime in the near future he looks to be a good candidate.  Still may try him to the heifer I bought out of the sale last year.  It is always a good time.  Cant beat the cattle and the friendships.

OqRanch

If we make it out, it will be a nice little weekend trip for our family.  It will be a plus if we come home with several of the cattle.

TMJ Show Cattle

Won't be making the trip,but will be on the phone trying to sneak a good one through the cracks. Best Cow and heifer sale in the country for overall quality, quantity and value. Same for the bull sale. Been to and bought on order from all the supposed "big time" sales and they don't compare as far as value or bang for the buck.

vet tech

Yea I got no luck with the videos either... :'( I was really looking forward to them too

JSchroeder

You don't have to wait for the whole video to load with FLV files.  It was giving problems on all sorts of Internet connections and browsers.  She's uploaded three different methods of viewing it in the past 24-hours to solve it.

DLD

ruhtram said:
How many head are they selling?

575 the ads say... 441 fall calving bred heifers, 106 fall calving cows and 30 bulls
(yeah, I know that adds up to 577, but that's what the catalog says)

Slow as my dial up is, and considering I'll see 'em Saturday, I haven't even tried the videos.