Crossbred Spring Borns FOR SALE

Help Support Steer Planet:

barnone

-I bought these calves as a pair for my nephew, but he has decided to continue with travel baseball this year and will not have the time to really work them. The black hefier is a January and the red heifer is a march. I bought them because they were younger and they wouldn't  be to big for him to show (he's a little short guy). I would keep them to breed, but my herd is synched to drop calves in the fall and these two wouldn't be ready by november. These claves are both halter broke and have been clipped.  I actually got a good deal on the pair and I am only asking what I paid for them. I can have them ship if needed.  They don't have to be bought as a pair.  Please call for details 678 - 767 -9434  and serious inquires only please.  Thanks Hannah  

Attachments

• red 2.jpg
    red 2.jpg
    748.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 235.gif
    235.gif
    959.1 KB · Views: 55

merrittj

barnone said:
-I bought these calves as a pair for my nephew, but he has decided to continue with travel baseball this year and will not have the time to really work them. The black hefier is a January and the red heifer is a march. I bought them because they were younger and they wouldn't  be to big for him to show (he's a little short guy). I would keep them to breed, but my herd is synched to drop calves in the fall and these two wouldn't be ready by november. These claves are both halter broke and have been clipped.  I actually got a good deal on the pair and I am only asking what I paid for them. I can have them ship if needed.  They don't have to be bought as a pair.  Please call for details 678 - 767 -9434  and serious inquires only please.  Thanks Hannah  
Who are the sires of these heifers and where at in georgia?

barnone

Just a side note that shipping is included in the price of these cattle, call for more information 678/767/9434  Thanks again Hannah