Cunia bulls

Help Support Steer Planet:

pds

Last year we bought some embryos out of Cunia and a Angus cow from Dr Mimms and we got 3 bulls an 1 heifer. We don't need all the bulls andwill be selling atleast 1 of them this fall. I don't have any pics yet but am wondering if there would be a market for Cunia bulls

Chaco-taco

is there a market cunia bulls? really? really? yes grasshopper..... the most influential maine bull ever on a good angus cow, of course there is a market for them. and if you cant find a market i'll give you $900 a piece. Bahahahaha!

flacowman

keep the bulls, show them, display them, whatever but DO NOT CUT THEM and get them in front of as many people as possible in whichever way you choose...wish I had your problem lol

Freerider

You have to get some photo's of those bulls, and the rest will look after itself.

Anyone with any promo skills at all should be able to sell these bulls easily, just get them pictured.

pds

I will get pics as soon as I get a chance I can tell ya they aren't the most powerful bull"s we had but I know the breeding is there to back them up

pds

the original Cunia the embryos were made in 1996 the cow is a purbred angus that Mimms got from Olde's It is some old breeding but we were told the females work well with the heat wave genetics