Cunia son Mercedes

Help Support Steer Planet:

yuppiecowboy

Value? Like is it a treasure along the lines of Cunia, 734, etc? No. But it is worth using. They made good cows.

ROMAX

Genetically not bad but i don't think that tall leggy style is going to be too popular in this day and age, maybe when the eighties style show cattle make a comeback.

bcosu

yuppiecowboy said:
Value? Like is it a treasure along the lines of Cunia, 734, etc? No. But it is worth using. They made good cows.

define treasure. i think i know where i could get my hands on some cunia semen whether it is good or not i don't know but i am just wondering?

shortyjock89

kfacres said:
i think I know where some cunia and 734 reside in same, stashed away tank of a previous semen salesman. 

If you get that tank thieved, let me know  ;)

yuppiecowboy

Surprisingly Cunia has stuck around the 250 amp mark for a long time. He was an ABS bull and Im guessing the guys must have gotten bored during the week and tugged Cunia for fun cuz there seems to be alot around still. Anyone else find it interesting that you cant swing a dead cat without hitting a 734 son, but other than Chill Factor there arent any Cunia sons on the stud rosters?

kfacres

You know, I think that old tank has more than that, I think if has some old Remittle Online, and the owner was telling me about all these other "Great" bulls from the yesteryears.  I'd say that tank has thousands upon thousands of dollars of old school, industry impacting bulls, of many breeds..

shortyjock89

Here's what you do then:  Wait till the ole boy is snoozin, then you sneaks in, and snatch that old tank up!  If he has a dog or two, better bring a friend that's slower than you are.