Custom Logo Designers

Help Support Steer Planet:

steerkid21

Hey everyone,

Just wondering where everyone goes to get their logos done to put on jackets, sweatshirts, hats or brochures? Want to be able to send it in to an embroidery shop to get put on hats and things like that! Also want it for wallpaper on phones and computers etc. Were the places you went to free? Did you have to pay for someone to design the logo? Thanks for all the input!

MS

shortyjock89

If you want a real, professional logo, you're going to have to pay for it.  Unless you're dating or best friends with the designer.  There are lots of good designers out there, many of the website and promotional companies will make them.  Some photographers are getting to be fairly all-encompassing too, might give them a thought.  I think Melissa Grimmel does a fantastic job, and I would recommend her to anyone.

ejoe326

I highly recommend Krazy Krefts from North Dakota.  They are fast and excellent customer service. 

steerkid21

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I would definitely pay for one if I like it, I just want to be able to view a couple without having the risk of paying for getting one designed that I don't particularly like. Is there anywhere that I can do this? Or do most designers charge to even view them? Thanks guys!

obie105

Ranch House Designs can also design logos. I have also had Twisted Stitch do work for me. I have never paid until I had stuff made.

BSCattle

Ranch House gave us a bunch of different options, we picked the one that was the closest to what we were looking for and then they reworked that one until it was exactly what we wanted. It was a great experience.