custom show sticks

Help Support Steer Planet:

dkirton11

IM LOOKING FOR SHOW STICKS THAT ARE DIFFERENT COLORS AND HAVE PRINTING ON THEM  SHOW NAMES ETC.

ROAD WARRIOR

How many are you looking for? I make cedar show sticks with show steers/heifers/bulls carved on the top of them. Posted some pictures on here probably about a year ago. Each one is unique in the fact that no two are the same. Each one is also numbered and I can put some lettering or brands on them. RW

coachmac

ROAD WARRIOR said:
How many are you looking for? I make cedar show sticks with show steers/heifers/bulls carved on the top of them. Posted some pictures on here probably about a year ago. Each one is unique in the fact that no two are the same. Each one is also numbered and I can put some lettering or brands on them. RW

RW, I would like to see a pic of those toe pokers!  If you don't mind, could you pm me with one/some and a price? 

ROAD WARRIOR

coachmac said:
ROAD WARRIOR said:

RW, I would like to see a pic of those toe pokers!  If you don't mind, could you pm me with one/some and a price? 

Done! RW