CUT ABOVE (FAT BUTT) calf

Help Support Steer Planet:

ALTSIMMY 79

Hmmm , does his dam have some throat to her ??? Dont take that the wrong way im just asking ! I havent seen a bunch of calves out of him by any means but the few i have seen are quite different so im guessing he breeds more what the cow is ???

GONEWEST

ALTSIMMY 79 said:
Hmmm , does his dam have some throat to her ??? Dont take that the wrong way im just asking ! I havent seen a bunch of calves out of him by any means but the few i have seen are quite different so im guessing he breeds more what the cow is ???

His momma is a Sim-Angus cow that is not throaty at all. I am wondering if the few you have "seen" are just those in the promotion and advertising pics?

Gators Rule

that's typical of a lot of simmental cattle.  He has more than enough strengths to offset that extra leather.    Love the bone, butt and thickness.  I like him!

ALTSIMMY 79

Gonewest- no I have seen a few in the pasture as well , I have just one heifer out of him that is whistle fronted but so is the cow. That's why I'm wondering if his calves follow the cow more than him himself.