Damn proud

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

Saw an add in steer jock mag about a damn proud bull. Spose to be best bull ever shown in yards. Spose to be pure shortie,th carrier. What is reg number and etc. just for the fun of it,breeder etc.

T.Cox

Reg. # *x4168708
Jakes Proud Jazz X Soild Gold Cow with a birth weight of 89 lbs
According to the ASA website the breeder was Will Gardner, but he is currently owned by RC Show Cattle of Eaton, Ohio

RFL

There is a video of him on Cattle.com, in Denver 2011 videos.

bcosu

i've seen him a couple times including as a calf. he's stout boned, chubby, and pretty cool. he's big hipped and stout but not monster hipped to where it scares you to breed cows to him.
seems to have a pretty good disposition as when he's in the pasture, he might lick ya some.

i thought he was pretty cool yet still had a functional look to him. he gets around alright too. I think he's a solid bull even though he is a th carrier, i believe it's something you can manage.

CAB

cbcfarms said:
i've seen him a couple times including as a calf. he's stout boned, chubby, and pretty cool. he's big hipped and stout but not monster hipped to where it scares you to breed cows to him.
seems to have a pretty good disposition as when he's in the pasture, he might lick ya some.

i thought he was pretty cool yet still had a functional look to him. he gets around alright too. I think he's a solid bull even though he is a th carrier, i believe it's something you can manage.

He's also horned.JFYI. There were a couple of threads on here that had included pictures of Damn Proud as a calf. I did a quick search ,but couldn't come up with it.

CCW

aj I didn't figure you corrupted your mind looking at show jock magazines. As bad as you hate show cattle.
Be like a baptist preacher looking at playboy. ;D

aj

ccw.......I am a fat boy that likes to soak in the tub every night. I just like looking at the pictures.......sometimes I read the articles. ;D

CCW

your funny. glad u took what i said as a joke as it was intended. now i'm going to go rub sand in my eyes to get the visual picture of a fat merle haggard in the tub ;D

Davis Shorthorns

CCW said:
your funny. glad u took what i said as a joke as it was intended. now i'm going to go rub sand in my eyes to get the visual picture of a fat merle haggard in the tub ;D

MY EYES!!!!  THEY BURN!!!! (lol)

OH Breeder

Just saw him at Ohio Beef Expo. He is pretty moderate. Hairy critter. Pretty balanced in muscle department. Does look like he might have a bit of shoulder but not terrible or bad. He was one of my picks in the group there. Feet all were forward from what i could see. I thought he looked like he might breed a tick bigger than his father.

MCC

CCW said:
aj I didn't figure you corrupted your mind looking at show jock magazines. As bad as you hate show cattle.
Be like a baptist preacher looking at playboy. ;D

I used to be a Baptist preacher and were not allowed to read Playboy only Hustler. (lol)

Jacob B

I have asked questions about others opinions on here before about this bull.  I wish I had a bunch more cows to breed him to.  As is, I cna only think of one cow right now  that I would.  And she has a different sire already lined up currently.  Hope there is some sexed semen coming out on him, maybe next year.

scotland

when that calf was tied up in the Yards at Denver he sure did create some stir,no matter the time of day lots fo folks  swoonin over him. He's got eye appeal, thickness and great hair...reminds me much of my Jsf Addicted bull... he kinda looks liek a breedin bull...as compared to some of the other wee lads.. not sure if they were the steer product or the beast themselves