Damn Proud

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ohio1

I saw this bull at Ron Rutans yestrday and was very impressed.  He combined a unique package of foot and bone with added body and a soggy look, was very big bodied and blew me away from behind then he got on the move and he made it look easy.  Ron had a few calves at his place out of him that looked nice and a few posted on his website but i was wondering of anyone on here has had any or is going to?

OH Breeder

RC Show Cattle I am guessing?

Great pictures. I really liked him when he was at Ohio Beef Expo last year.

Attachments

• damn proud x moose.jpg
    damn proud x moose.jpg
    677.4 KB · Views: 243
  • damn proud x bloodstone heifer.jpg
    damn proud x bloodstone heifer.jpg
    497.2 KB · Views: 192
  • Damn Proud X Chiller Heifer_small.jpg
    Damn Proud X Chiller Heifer_small.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 213
  • damn proud heifer x.jpg
    damn proud heifer x.jpg
    741.4 KB · Views: 180

Ohio1

Yes, and I saw the hereford heifer she fits the description of the bull well probably the nicest out of the ones at his house

OH Breeder

Mtnman said:
Nice calves, I checked out his web site but there is no picture of the bull or any information. 

http://www.cattle.com/video/watch.aspx?id=339

TPS CORONET LEADER 21ST
                                          JAKE'S PROUD LEADER 243H
                                                                                      POLY ROSE 6113
SIRE: JAKE'S PROUD JAZZ 266L
                                                                                      OCC JAKE'S PRIDE 245B
                                                JAKE'S JAZZY 250J
                                                                                      POLY CJ CUMBERLAND 5113 ET

DFS GOLD 002
                                                RF RC SOLID GOLD
                                                                          JG9212 LASSIE WS707 
DAM:  WG RC GOLDEN CHERRY 622
                                                                            AHL DOUBLE STUFF 306
                                                RF RC CHERRY 305 612 ET
                                                                            CF CHERRY TP 612 X

Attachments

• DamnProud.jpg
    DamnProud.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 180

KSanburg

Whats a reg. # so I can look at his data on the association web site, and what should a person expect for birth weights?

Ohio1

Not sure on a reg # but ron said the lowest bw so far has been around 75 most in the mid 80's
and i found this pic of him as a calf

Attachments

• dproud.jpg
    dproud.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 195

Garrett

I go to school with Dillon Brock that owns part of him and from what he has been hearing on birth weights for an average is right round 86 lbs