Dazzling Glass at OBE

Help Support Steer Planet:

LT

Did anyone see the Dazzling Glass display or buy any?  I purchased my first one and I LOVE IT!!  I had a lot of compliments on it at the Expo!!  Thank you for coming up with the idea.  Make sure you log on if you missed them.  Each one is unique an beautiful.  You don't want to miss owning one.  (and no I didn't even know the creator until the OBE) (clapping)

ShowmanQ

Bought one (a pig actually) for my girlfriend on the Friday of expo. I knew I was in trouble when she came up to me as I was talking with someone, and she smiled, grabbed my hand and said come here and look at this really pretty stuff. GAME OVER. She loves it, not to mention she got a bazillion(yes that is an actual technical number) comments on it that weekend.

Diamond

I bought one and LOVE it, I cant wait to wear it at our first show next month  ;D

jbh

Diamond said:
I bought one and LOVE it, I cant wait to wear it at our first show next month  ;D

She was set up just across the aisle from us and we bought two before the trade show ever even started.......I looked at my wife and said, "So far we've spent more money than we've made!", ......BUT, they are definitely worth it......and we ALSO bought two show pigs, a necklace for my daughter and a hat pin for my son.  They're CRAZY over show pigs......GO FIGURE!

I would recommend these to ANYONE,  VERY NICE QUALITY! and a very nice lady who makes them.

willie

I bought a steer for my daughter for Christmas from her website after Red recommended we all visit it, Thanks Red! While at the Expo I purchased one for myself along with a pig for my daughter. The kids show both cattle and market hogs at the county fair and are hoping to start showing each at bigger shows soon.

LT

Hey jbh.  I have an idea.  Since all the Dazzling glass pieces are unique, lets start a poll to see who has the most.  I only have one in my collection.  Yes, you can total the amount in the household, so all of your pieces for children and wife are counted!  Lets see how many steerplanet posters have purchased.

justme

I received one from Red for Christmas...I think I'll wear it tomorrow.  They are absolutly gorgeous I love it. 

kswlaw

I also got one! We had the Peer Pressure bull and she had one done in orange that matched his color on our banner. It also had beads on it and was so beautiful. My husband got our daughter and I one for Christmas, then when I saw that one at OBE I just had to have it. This gal does a great job and is creative with the beads. Joe (the guy we bought Peer from) brought his girlfriend with him and she got 2 necklaces! Now Iowa will be looking for them LOL! Oh, my 16 yr old got a necklace too! We should all be able to share the different ones we have, but I am sure there is room for more colors in our home. Thanks to the lady who started this.