Denver Maine Anjou Hill Show

Help Support Steer Planet:

wscc

Junior Maintainer show was won by Mason Walker from Arkansas with a calf out of Mercedes Benz. Reserve was PD Miller from Wyoming with a Monopoly bred spring yearling. Open Maintainer Show was won by Chloe Van fliet from Iowa (sorry if i butchered the spelling) with a bred heifer. Reserve was Mason Walker from Arkansas with his bred heifer.

The Jr Maine Show was won by Hanna Moore from Illinois with a bred heifer and reserve was Cameron Alexander from Ohio with a calf out of Sooner. In the Open show Hannah Moore wins with same heifer and Barry Nowatzke wins reserve with calf.

The bull show was won by Hartman and reserve was won by Wilson's out of Canada

Sure thought the quality was good enough that on another day with another judge the outcome might have been totally different. Since we show Maintainers I primarily watched this show closer. I for one want to say congrats to the Miller and Vanfliet Family. Those are two great families that are a joy to show with. I truly enjoy the breed because of people like them!!!!!! Probally the best Maine show that I've been to when considering the quality of people I got to meet this year outside of the ring. The list of new and old people that i had the privilege to visit with was outstanding!!! great people.

Eric Walker
Willow Springs Ranch

justme

Eric was that the Benz heifer he showed in open show at the Royal in Dee's class?  CONGRATS!  Can't wait to see you guys down the show road!

Jill

So sorry we missed you, we were showing sheep on the same day the Maines showed so only got to sneak in there for 1 class and the division winners with Mason and PD while the judge was on lunch break.  Congratulations to Mason!  I thought the Reserve Maine in the Open Show was the Mike Hartman heifer Cole Clanton showed?

wscc

Gidget, yes you are right, that is the same Mercedes Benz that we showed at KC.I will try to post a pic of her for you. Kids are looking forward to seeing everyone down the road.

Jill, you may be right, I assumed it was Nowatzke based off show text. All I knew was that a calf won reserve and that show text reported it as Nowatzke. Hope boys are doing well, and the puppy is awsome!!!!